Hi Ladies & Gents, for our classes to get off on the right foot please see a list of new rules we must operate by.
- If you have symptoms or show any signs of Covid-19 please DO NOT attend class. In the
interest of safety, we will ask you to leave immediately if you attend showing any symptoms. You will be temperature assessed upon entry to UFIT so please do not put anyone at
- Classes will be at a maximum of 50% of our original occupancy to maintain social
distancing and no equipment will be shared between people outside that of a single household. Please bare this in mind and bring your own equipment if needed such as your own towel to wipe down the
pole. Your pole will be in a zone that you must stay in throughout the class.
- All classes need to be booked and paid for online with personal information recorded for
- To limit the time people are in contact please arrive a maximum of 5 minutes before the
class and ensure that the studio is empty within 5 minutes after the class. The class times have been done to allow sufficient time for the poles and studio to be cleaned so please do not enter the
studio until requested by your teacher. Your instructor will meet you in UFIT’s reception area to escort you to the studio.
- Sadly, no hugging, high 5’s or touching to minimise the risk of transferring the virus.
Lessons will be touch free so please bare this in mind when booking a class appropriate to your level.
- Students will be required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the studio and at
the end of the class.
- Masks are not currently advised as required, but if people do wish to wear one walking
to the studio through the gym or in the class this will not be discouraged.
Pole Dancing Fitness
- Each lesson must be paid for in advance and at least 24 hours' notice must be given if you are unable to attend for your payment will be valid for a future date.
- Each group class £10.50- Group size 4 people
- One person per pole- during the class you must remain in your zone (marked on the floor)
- Please note that we will be following social distancing guidelines so there will be no physical contact during your lessons.
- Please arrive as your class is due to start (a maximum 5 minutes before). You will be met by your instructor inside UFIT's reception area where you will have a temperature check and be escorted
to our studio through the gyms one-way system.
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning products will be available inside the gym and our studio
- Please bring your own towel to wipe your hands during your lesson as we will not be sharing equipment.
- Private Pole Dancing lessons £35- If you are attending a private lesson on your own, you are entitled to join into our online weekly Body Conditioning class Sunday's 11am via Zoom for
free each week.
- No more than 3 attendees per private lesson and you must be from a maximum of 2 households.
- Class numbers are currently limited to 4 per class.
Please be aware that a new one-way system is in place for the gym space.
All Pole Dancing Fitness classes & Workshops will take place in our amazing Pole and Yoga
studio at UFIT Fitness-Unit 1B, Trident Industrial Park, Glass Ave, Cardiff CF24 5EN.